Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

Great customer service is hard to find. Showing a person good customer service shows what type of person that sales person is. At “Nike Town”, is where I had really good customer service. As I walked in someone greeted me. I asked the sales person to bring out every size 15 in a certain color and she did. She brought out about 20 pairs of shoes that they had in my size. The customer service she gave made me feel really important as a customer; it actually made me buy an extra pair because of the service she gave.

Knowing your product is all about having great customer service, a person can be really nice but not know the product at and that defeats the purpose of customer service. Knowing your product and presenting it in a respectful and nice way defines customer service, customer service has to have both knowing the product and presenting it nicely because they go both hand and hand.

A lot of the time customer service dictates whether the customer will buy or not. Customer service is one of the biggest aspects of a company. Lacking in customer service will drive the consumer away. Most people go to certain company location because of the customer service. If a certain company or location I known for giving bad customer service it will be deemed as “don’t go there” because of how they treat people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment